Welcome to Certified Restraint Training
Instructor Certification and Re-Certification
Seminars for School Systems
Enables participants to teach physical and non-physical crisis management with youth.
Board Certified Program
DEVELOPED UNDER THE COUNSEL AND APPROVAL OF:
Physician, Director of Schools, Administrators, Classroom Teachers, Coaches, Student Disciplinary Hearing Authorities, Special Education Teachers and Supervisors, Guidance Counselors, Law enforcement, Martial Arts, Defensive Tactics, & Safety Awareness Master Instructors.
- Board Certified Program & Instructors.
- De-escalation training with verbal & non-verbal techniques.
- Hands on escape techniques and restraint holds training.
- Low teacher/student ratio.
- Proven effective techniques.
- Certification is good for one year.
- Certifies participants to be an instructor. Manuals and materials provided.
- Assistance in meeting all Local, State, and Federal guidelines regarding restraints and de-escalation.
- Total of over 40 years in Martial Arts and Public Education.